Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Bad news...

Where do I start...I'll just make a long story short. We called PGN on December 3rd and were told we are approved and OUT of PGN. Then found out from our agency that we are not out...we were never even in PGN. Our case was mixed up with another one and sitting on someone's desk collecting dust for 2 months!!!

Our attorney sorted it out and we are waiting to be submitted to PGN, hopefully this or next week. I hope we are approved quickly...

I've had time to calm down and focus on our visit trip in January. I am still very excited about meeting our babygirl for the first time!

2 comments:

Candy said...

GIRL I WOULD BE FLIPING OUT...I will be there Jan 16-19th....So glad to find your BLOG...Hugs Candy and Kya Blu...aka Candkss

mholman42 said...

Julia, I'm gonna keep up with the blog from now on...you know we are praying for you! We love you.