Thursday, February 7, 2008

I didn't want to say anything untill we found out if we are approved or kicked out...but I'll go ahead and explain what's going on...


I called PGN Tuesday and was told that we are signed and approved. Then I called agency to confirm. Agency said they will get in touch with the attorney and let us know for sure. Yesterday we didn't hear much.

The attorney e-mailed today saying that the resolution (a sheet of paper in the file that shows if the case was approved or kicked out.) states that the case has been kicked out...but here's the kicker...the kick out is for another baby!

Apparently, PGN put the wrong paper in our file!!! He says he is going to pgn to get it worked out and will let us know as soon as he learns if we are approved or not.

We are keeping our fingers crossed that we were approved!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I can't wait for you to find out something. Really hoping you hear good news soon. I'm still praying!

The Wilkens Family said...

Oh how agonizing! I can't even imagine how you must feel right now. Please keep us posted...praying for GOOD news!

mholman42 said...

We are persistently praying for good news!!! Take comfort in this: Luke 11: 5-10!!! With LOVE!