Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Picture Time!!!

"THE COFFEE NAPPER"
I realized things were too quiet a few minutes ago and found a little caffeine addict stealing my coffee! She downed the whole cup before I even took the picture!


"ummmmmm...told you they gave me coffee in Guatemala! I've been having withdrawals."



"I love books a million...just like mommy!"



Here's Kya and daddy shopping at Dillard's. She's looking at me like, "Okay mom, where here to shop for me. So back off."



Kya's cake! Kya had a welcome home party/shower at my sister's house Sunday. It was great! Thanks everybody!!!



Baby Dedication. I love how she's looking at Pastor Kevin.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Caffeine junkie indeed!! Well my little one wakes up wanting coke!! Hmm know who else loves it?? ME!!
LOVE the cake!!

Daphne said...

Congrats on the baby dedication. That is a very special moment. :)