Wednesday, September 24, 2008

No DNA yet...

Someone was sent out to pick up Kya and Magda (Kya's foster mother) yesterday, but Magda was sick and couldn't travel...:( So they are going to try to do the test today. I hope Magda is feeling better. I probably won't have any info until tomorrow.

So, I guess it's back to decorating. I'm gluing tiny jewels to something in Kya's room and they are getting EVERYWHERE. I keep sweeping, but they just roll away and I can't find them. Philip is going to love finding them stuck to the bottom of his feet when he gets home..LOL. I'm also making curtains and painting a few pictures for the living room. The paintings are very..."original"...haha.

1 comment:

haleigh said...

hey..i told u to blame the jewels on your dress..haha. or like u said, molly! haha