Tuesday, September 23, 2008

We have DNA authorization!!!

It is possible that the test could be done today! Our agency is waiting on a receipt from the lab, then they can bring Kya to get the test done! I hope it happens today, every extra day feels SO LONG.

We are almost finished with Kya's room. We're also doing some work to the Kitchen and living room. Then after that, I'm moving to the bathroom. I can't stop! Once We get started on one room, it makes the others look bad.

I'll post plenty of pictures once we're done.

3 comments:

haleigh said...

that would be awesome if they got it done 2day! cant wait til she's here. i really am pumped up 4 our lil "date" yay :)

Ashley Claunch said...

Whoo Whoo!

mholman42 said...

I can't wait....We gotta get this baby shower rollin' this weekend bc she'll be here before we know it! Love ya!