Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I called PGN today...

There is a new lady answering the phone at PGN. She told me we have been on the 2nd reviewer's desk since 3/27! I hope this info is correct!!!

And I have an update!...Kya's foster mother emailed me last week! She says that Kya is doing great, has 2 teeth, and is trying to walk! She tried to send a picture but it wouldn't go through.. :( Oh well...she should be getting the package any day and she can use the camera we sent to send us pictures then!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Julia I hope the info about being on the 2nd desk is true as well as that's what we were told. I am believing it for now!

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

Yea- Now we can plan our mommy/baby Destin trip! Kya can spend time with her future husband