Thursday, August 14, 2008

A VERY LONG DAY! BUT ALL IS WELL...

We didn´t get Kya untill 6pm!!! And believe me we were not happy at all! It seems like no one even knew we were comming today. Even though I sent MANY emails confiming it. I´m not supprised...

On top of that, I didn´t bring the card reader for my camera, so I can´t post pictures:( What was I thinking!?! So I guess you all will have to wait untill Monday...Sorry...

On a happy note!!! Kya is wonderful! She is having a rough time adjusting, but is doing way better than she did the last time. She has gained weight, her hair is thicker, & she is supper smart! All signs that she is getting the care she needs!She has been sitting on a blanket with me on the floor feeding all her dolls, stuffed animals, mommy & daddy snacks. Its too cute! I can´t wait to post pictures so you can see how much she´s grown & how beautiful she is.

Julia

3 comments:

our pretty pretty princess said...

I cannot wait to see her!!!!!!

our pretty pretty princess said...

Our pretty pretty princess is my old blog. I do not know why it listed my comment under that. It's me.............Lesley.

mholman42 said...

Aw, I am disappointed that I have to wait til Monday to see her, but so happy that she's doing so well!! We love you guys!!