Friday, August 8, 2008

We're going to see Kya!!!

We are so excited! I was hoping she would be home by now, but it's looking like another month or longer. So...we'll settle with a short visit instead...I'm not complaining, I'll be happy to see her sweet face again! Philip is even more excited than me. He hasn't seen her in 7 months! Thursday can't come soon enough.

This is going to be a special trip bc it's the 1st time we'll be with her knowing she is really ours & will be coming home soon! It will be so great to just enjoy spending time with her w/o worrying about PGN & kick outs & all the other things that could go wrong.

Next week will probably be crazy, but I will post tons of pictures once we're in Guatemala with Kya.


Time to start packing!!! You know how that goes...I'll be packing every night this week. I love packing all her sweet little dresses! Can you tell I'm excited?

4 comments:

mholman42 said...

YAY! Philip told me Thurs. yall were going to go ahead and make a trip and I am so glad yall are!!! Resist the temptation to steal her....I know it'll be hard! Yall, live it up with her, can't wait til she is home!!! LOVE YALL!!

Robyn said...

How exciting!! Have a great trip!!

Robyn

Kim said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! Very exciting! There is nothing better at this point than planning a visit trip! Take lots of pictures and enjoy every moment with your sweet girl!

Cassie said...

Hey, I finally found you. I worked for DeColores awhile back. We are having a Guatemala get together sept 13 would love for y'all to come, even if she's not home yet...... email me cass970@yahoo.com cassie