Tuesday, August 5, 2008

UMM....Where's my BC?????




The attorney was told to come back again. I can't believe they are making this so difficult. Actually that's what our attorney said. "They are difficult"...Smart guy...lol. Right now we are trying to stay positive & keep our patience. It has to come soon. It's been 7 weeks since the request was made.

We had decided that I would fly to Guatemala after the BC was issued & Philip would meet us for the embassy appt a couple weeks later. Then the three of us would fly home together. But with the BC taking so long, we are thinking about flying down for a short visit instead. We'll see what happens in the next few days. If I could leave tomorrow, I would. I'll keep you updated.

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I am so sorry this is taking so long to get the BC. I am praying that it will be soon so you can go and get that little cutie pie of yours!

Susie said...

I know this wait is hard. We waited 8 weeks for our MIxco BC...hardest wait for me. Believing in God's perfect timing, He will not be late, even though it may seem late to you. Blessings, I am watching for good news. Susie

Amy said...

How frustrating...you are so close!!! Praying you have the BC very soon and your precious little girl can finally come home.