Tuesday, July 29, 2008

OK ...so my "Fantasy Time Line" is a bit off...

We got word from our agency today that the BC was not ready last week! The attorney was told to come back AGAIN this Friday. I think these people are giving him a hard time on purpose! In the end, the only person this is going to hurt is Kya. Every extra week she spends away from us is just going to make her transition harder. I'm praying that the people who work at the RENAP office will grow a heart and hand over that BC this week...Amen!!!!

I guess I won't have news untill Monday or Tuesday...Another whole week!!! Well, I'll be keeping myself busy getting her room finished.

2 comments:

Pam L said...

I actually checked in hoping to see a BC post. Sorry you have no news yet. Seems like this has been a rather slow week. The only way I keep myself "up" is by reading everyone elses good news and it has been hard to find this week. Hopefully next week will be your week. I'll say an extra prayer for you and little Kya tonight.
Hope you get lots done on the room this weekend!

Amy said...

I hope you get your bc very soon. The PGN wait is so hard, but with both my kiddos...the wait after getting out of PGN seemed harder for me. I was so impatient!

I will be saying prayers for your sweet Kya!