Friday, October 17, 2008

EVERYTHING'S SET

We are ready to go!!! I didn't realize how much I had left to do. I still have to get some of her legal documents together but everything else is ready!

I also didn't realize that I had very few clothes that will fit Kya! Most of what I have is 12 months and it falls off of her. So last night I made a quick run to target and Wal Mart and picked up a few clothes in her size. (At least I think it's her size) It's been 2 months since we've seen her and she might have grown. We will find out TOMORROW!!!

Gina (my sister) is traveling with us! I am making arrangements for a driver (and friend) to take us all to Antigua Tuesday!!! I have been told that it is beautiful and it's on the list for "must see" places to go before you die. LOL! We might also take Kya to the Zoo Wednesday. It's not far from our hotel. I know it doesn't sound like much, but it is a HUGE deal for us to actually take Kya somewhere other than the hotel restaurant! I can't wait!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!! Kya will be in our arms tomorrow and we won't ever have to give her back!

Okay...I have to go organize her closet now. Be on the look out for lots of pictures!!! I won't forget the card reader this time. Even if I do, Gina is bringing her laptop and camera.

6 comments:

Amy said...

Go get that baby girl!!! Safe travels and have a great time. Can't wait to see new pictures.

Unknown said...

Congratulations Julia & Phil! How exciting! Can't wait to see all your new family pictures!

Kim said...

Have a safe and wonderful trip! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Julia, tears as I'm reading this. We are so, so excited for you. Just can't wait to meet her.

mholman42 said...

Can't wait to see pics...and Kya!!! Take that baby to the zoo, park, heck, take her on a stroll because she is yours!!! Love ya!

haleigh said...

yeah ik that she likes the hotel restaurant and all especially when she was climbing..lol...so funny. im sure she'll love the zoo...ik i do and im seventeen! haha. so have fun and give her my love 2! i cant wait!!!!!!!! ima keep checking this and counting down the days, hours, mins, and seconds til i see the WHOLE DiMaggio Family!!!!