Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Waiting for pink.......

The results are at the USE. We are hoping to hear from them tonight or tomorrow. I'm about to wear the refresh button OUT! I still can't believe we are at this point. We could be leaving in just 6 days to go get Kya! It's so unreal!

I've seen some people get pink as late as 7:00pm, so be on the look-out!

Also...I want to give a "shout out" to the Claunch's for my PINK roses this morning! I was very supprised. It took me ALL DAY to figure out that they were pink as in "PINK"...LOL! You know me...

3 comments:

merkley4 said...

We are right there with ya' girl!!! I am really praying for PINK today!!!!! Keep us posted!

Ashley Claunch said...

OK That is a SERIOUS Julia moment that you probably shouldn't have announced to the world! LOL Well I'm waiting..................

Vanessa said...

PRAYING for pink to come ASAP!!