Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I just emailed the lab to ask if they could let me know when the test is completed. It should be finished tomorrow or Friday and at the embassy by Monday the 13th. The US Embassy will be closed Monday, so we don't expect to be "pink" until Tuesday or Wednesday (the 14th or 15th). I've explained it before, but for those of you not in the process, "pink" is what we call it when we get our embassy appointment date. It's actually sent in an email now, but it used to be issued on a pink sheet of paper. "pink"...

Just to let you know...

There is now a tire swing in my back yard. Philip wasted no time. As soon as he saw Kya in that video, there it was, hanging from an Oak. It looks like daddy's girl won't even have to ask for anything...it will just appear. Lol...I can't say anything, I was the one letting her pull leaves off the plants at the hotel bc I couldn't tell her no. (i'm sure they can't wait to see us again...hehe)


I'll keep you updated.

7 comments:

Vanessa said...

How about that??? Daddy's little girl already!!

haleigh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
haleigh said...

well just so u know, kya is gonna get anything w/ auntie haleigh 2! hahaha

mholman42 said...

Thanks for keeping us posted. You and Philip are going to be WONDERFUL parents!! I can't wait...hurry up DNA!!!

The Heinrichs said...

Come on pink!!! Can't wait to see pics of her on that tire swing!!!

Living and Loving Life in the Lord said...

I know she is just going to light up when she sees the tire swing! it will be something familiar. How precious that she has already completely wrapped her daddy around her little finger!

Amy said...

She is almost home!!!