Saturday, October 25, 2008

We are on cloud 9 !!!!!!!

Kya is adjusting so well. She is saying Mama and Dada. Last night when I stood her up in my lap after changing her diaper, she gave me a huge hug and kisses. The good kind of kisses, like she really meant it. Now I get them almost every time I change her. We've had a ton of visitors and Kya loves the company. Thank you everyone for stopping by and for the toys and food. We appreciate it!

Here are a few pictures from the last couple days...







8 comments:

Vanessa said...

Oh my goodness I LOVE the one where she's looking at that little boy!!

Kim said...

Glad to hear things are going so well. Gotta love all the hugs and kisses!

Living and Loving Life in the Lord said...

I'm so glad everything is going so well! I love to see the picture of Kya on her own tire swing at home!

haleigh said...

those pix of brock and kya r 2 funny! haha. love em! and i prob wore out my welcome friday so thanks 4 putting up w/ me! haha love yall!

haleigh said...

oh and ik i said that i wore out my welcome but i wanna come hang out again b/c i already miss her. idk how yall stayed away 4 so long! so tell kya that i said la la! haha and te amo and dios!

Judi and Elaina said...

Kya ia absolutely adorable!!! What a HAPPY little girl. Welcome Home Sweet Kya!!!!

Daphne said...

Oh! Congratulations!!!

Whitney, David, Emma, Gabe, Hayden and Grace said...

Hey Julia! I finally found your blog and was SO HAPPY that Kya is finally home! We got our referral 2 wks. ago and leave for China around March or April. We miss you!